* Do your eye make up first!
* Set your lashes in place by using the applicator tool and pinching your new lashes with your natural lashes.
* To help loosen up the band and aid in adhesion, gently bend/roll the lashes gently with your fingers in the shape you desire before adhesion.
* Place a mirror on the surface in front of you when applying. so that you can see your application while you look down.
* If you find you have a small gap in the inner corners of your eye, or if the lashes are not positioned perfectly on the lash line creating a gap don't despair. the easy fix is to fill the gap with either black eyeshadow or and eyeliner of your choice.
* Always store your lashes in the packaging they came in to extend the life of your lashes.